Thursday 29 June 2017

SPM Physics & Eric Lee

Teaching experience: SPM Physics (Eric Lee)

"Huh! I thought you teach Add Math and Math only". This is what I normally heard. Not many people know that I am teaching SPM Physics. Here, I need to promote myself. I have been teaching this subjects quietly since 2011. I have no reason to stay quiet all the time as I need more students for SPM Physics. These are my students:

1) 2011 Pro A Tuition Centre: All students from SMK Convent Kajang.












2) 2012 Pro A Tuition Centre
















She came back to Pro A Tuition Centre. She showed me her A in Physics. Well done Ying Sim. 

3) 2013 Pro A Tuition Centre. All students from SMK Yu Hua






























She came back happily to Pro A Tuition Centre to show me her A+ in physics. I remembered she said "when we all came back after we get As in SPM, it will help you to get more physics students in future". Thanks

She brought her friend here as well. A- in physics















4) 2013 QE Tuition Centre















Almost all students in  these class get A in SPM Physics. They are low profile students. They just sent me SMS and informed me about their result.

Seah came back here for his tuition in matriculation level. He managed to get 4 flat in matriculation and enter UM for Biomedical Science. Congratulations!

5) 2014 Pro A Tuition Centre















I saw Dick Sang who work part time in Tesco and he told me about his A+ in physics.
Krisya gets straight A also. She came back to me for Math, Physics and Chemistry tuition at foundation level, University of Nottingham. She asked me to apply job in University of Nottingham as she said I can teach better and clearer than some of the lecturer. 

















Kai Lee came back to Pro A with A+ in physics. All these hardworking and successful students help me to sustain myself in tuition. 

6) 2014 QE Tuition Centre, Seri Kembangan















7) 2015 Pro A Tuition Centre















Again, many people here get A+ in physics. I used to have students who are very good in term of their academic result. They avoid themselves from enrolling in the crowded tuition centre and they choose Pro A. 


8)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Featured post

Welcome to Pro A Tuition Centre

  Welcome to Pro A Tuition Centre